Welcome to Messiah Lutheran Church
The Weeks after Pentecost, 2021
“Come, Holy Spirit!”
Messiah is a Christian community of over 1000 people who gather at our church and school in Fairview Park on the western side of Greater Cleveland. Our habits changed during the pandemic. They are changing again as the threat starts receding in area. Many of us are still participating mostly online. Others are returning to church, especially as vaccines become more and more available. We look forward eagerly to the day when the blanket lifts completely and we can fill our building again.
We continue through the summer to offer two services on Sunday mornings, at 8:30 and 10 a.m.
The 8:30 service is livestreamed and available for viewing throughout the week. You can reach it through our website.
This summer we are also offering two Saturday evening services in June (the 5th and 19th) and another two in July (the 10th and 24th). They will be held in the sanctuary beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Sunday services are open for in-person attendance, though with protocols in place.
- Seating is permitted in pews marked with green bows, with a respectful distance between individuals and/or family groups
- Some of us are vaccinated. Others are not. For everyone’s safety we continue to ask that all worshipers wear masks and maintain social distancing
- Quiet singing with masks in place is permitted at all services.
- We continue to restrict building access to our main doors.
- To attend a service you no longer need to pre-register. Simply come and expect a warm welcome.
Messiah remains active in many other ways. To explore this, we invite you to sign up for our weekly emails. Our key ministry is Messiah Lutheran School, offering a superb Christ-centered education for children from Preschool through Grade 8. To learn more, visit the school website.
+ + +
Worship Schedule and Registration
* Sign-Ups No Longer Needed *
* Masks are REQUIRED at all services *
Saturdays (July 10 & 24)
5:30 pm - Sanctuary
8:30 am - in person & online
10 am - in person
Private Holy Communion
An option for receiving the Sacrament. To receive private Holy Communion, email Pastor Burce at [email protected] or Pastor Seth Bridger at [email protected] You may also contact the church office at (440)331-2405.